FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC Le Grand Paris Master Thread [merged]
View Single Post
Old May 4, 2016, 2:38 am
Raffles
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Originally Posted by kocoliza
Hello All. This is my second stay in 6 months at Le Grand and I have had awesome service from a particular person at the front desk. First time we were there, we paid with points. We were upgraded to to a superior (i think) room on the 5th floor and granted Club access for first night. This time we are going for to celebrate my birthday. I asked about the cost of adding club access. Was told $120 offer. I said I would think about it. Proceeded to purchase ambassador Right at front desk and we were upgraded to an Eiffel Tour executive room. I politely asked if this included the club access, was told no but the he would actually add that for free for all 4 nights of our stay (which are again, award nights). !!!! I know this is super unusual and would like to thank the person (same guy both times. He remembered us.) Thoght about buying a gift but figured it would be tacky. Should we tip him at the end of our stay?? How much would you tip??
This is not America. You don't tip people unless you are in a restaurant, hairdressers or taxi.