FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Formula 1, Friends and Food. Exploring Shanghai.
Old May 3, 2016, 8:13 pm
Madone59

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by TOMFORD
Thanks for letting us know you updated the trip report....
Ya I messed that up, my bad

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
I adore DTF, whether the Xintiandi branch, Taipei 101, Hong Kong, Singapore or Seattle. But 5 baskets of 5 for 4 of you? That's nothing. I make them my entire meal and can easily consume 4 baskets all on my own. They have branches as far south as South Coast Plaza. I hope another southern surge happens and we get them in San Diego.
Good catch SanDiego1K, you have eagle eyes. The dumpling photo was from another trip Sean and I took to DTF. Our dinner with Moondog was 5 baskets of 10 for four people . Mrs. Madone59 and I are planning on stopping at the South Coast DTF later this month - she is excited.

Glad you enjoyed the TR, and it is worth noting that even though we didn't connect you were on our final leg home DFW-SAN which would have been ANOTHER FTer we bumped into on this trip!

Originally Posted by DaveNCL
Great TR and amazing that you managed to meet so many FTers on your trip. As you do, perhaps ask for the test drive next time?
Thanks so much - glad you enjoyed. Next time I have a chance I will make sure to ask to take the jet for a spin; I am sure they will be cool with that.