FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AirPass Prepaid Travel (née AAirpass, not Lifetime Airpass) Master Thread
Old Apr 30, 2016, 1:53 pm
ChrL

Programs: AA EXP, PriorityClub Gold, SPG Gold, Hertz Gold fivestar
Y-UP no longer available?

I don't seem to be able to book Y-UP on r/t flights between USA (eg AUS/DFW) and LHR anymore.

Website shows Y-UP being available but booking into "R", however, it won't actually make a booking. This is odd because it used to book into "D".

Reservations initially said there was no Y-UP. Then they said it was fixed and gave me a record locator. After checking the booking class (by asking the website to email me) I saw they booked full J so called back. The second reservations agent said "there has never been a Y-UP fare in that market". I'm surprised by this because I have made several Y-UP bookings on this route in the past.

Has anyone else had any trouble? Anyone know if the Y-UP is generally being removed? Kind of a pain if it is as it typically means the cost of travel is being doubled.

I would be checking this directly with aairpass, but today is Saturday and they are closed until Monday.