FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Should a CW main course look like this?
View Single Post
Old Apr 29, 2016, 9:30 am
mmogdan

Programs: BAEC Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire, Easyjet Flight Club
Should a CW main course look like this?

Flying from MIA - LHR the other day in CW.... Both tasted unedible and I was unable to eat both...

Apparently, Mushroom Risotto

Apparently, Mushrooms with Couscous

I sent the photos and feedback to BA who responded with the below. Should I be setting my expectations lower when in CW as explained in their response?

"I'm concerned to learn that you were unhappy with the quality of meal you received on your flight. I'd like to assure you that we choose our catering partners carefully and we set very high standards for food preparation. Our suppliers must have strict processes in place to ensure these standards are met. Our menus are also refreshed every month and we include dishes that our customers tell us they enjoy.

We use Umami rich ingredients in our meals, as this improves the flavour of our food when in the air. All our meals are freshly prepared using locally sourced and seasonal ingredients wherever possible. We normally get very good feedback about our catering, so I’m disappointed to hear we didn’t meet your expectations. I’m sorry you feel let down. I’ve sent a copy of your email to our Products and Services Manager and I know they’ll value your insight. "

Last edited by mmogdan; Apr 29, 2016 at 9:33 am Reason: send to sent*