FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Formula 1, Friends and Food. Exploring Shanghai.
Old Apr 28, 2016, 8:49 am
Madone59

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by brg
Fantastic
I can't wait to do a Formula 1
Perhaps during the next Etihad flight. I keep seeing the Ferrari world and the Grand Prix ads on the planes but never found time to attend a race.
You should definitely get to a formula 1 race, just make sure you bring better ear plugs than the free ones that come with your tickets .

Originally Posted by alexisonsmith
Wow! Great photos. The duck looks divine!
Thanks alexisonsmith ^

Originally Posted by craigsnyc
Fantastic TR on oh, so many levels. From the wonderful prose packed with colorful metaphors to making me giggle EVERY SINGLE TIME I get the (guilty?) pleasure of reading the word, DaDong. (yeah, i'm really a 14 y/o boy)

One day, I just know, you and I will be able to complete a trip on our own. Hope springs eternal my Hetero-Bro.

Keep up the good work,

CS
Thanks brother. We will get a TR off the ground soon, last November was a disappointment indeed.

Originally Posted by TOMFORD
Reading your TR when I know you is like having all the spoilers to my favorite TV show. It's good, but it's not.

Looking forward to that "special video"
I really wasn't planning a dramatic finish, but my laptop was almost out of juice last night, and I had to publish before I lost everything. What ever, you love the suspense