FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - One Mile at a Time [OMaaT] discussions [merged]
Old Apr 26, 2016, 1:47 pm
kokonutz
Original Member, Ambassador: External Miles and Points Resources

Location: Digital Nomad Wandering the Earth - Currently in LIMA, PERU
Originally Posted by FallenPlat
Blog haters, here's your big chance. Today's post on the Panama Waldorf surely has to be a big, fat target, right?

How is it a big fat target? Let me count the ways . . . . No, wait. That's your job.

So here's your challenge. You have to be creative. You can't just repeat old tropes. And you actually have to be coherent.

Let's see how you do.

Ready? Go!

(Hey, the blog post itself is at least worth a chuckle; Ben even chuckles at himself a little bit.)
Lol, is this hate bait!?

Well it seems they truly immersed themselves in Panamanian culture!

As for this:

The reception desk was to the left. There were two people being helped before us, and it took quite a while. We probably waited for about 10 minutes before we were helped, and then the check-in process took another 10 minutes. I know it’s an attempt at providing personalized service, but when you’re on a one-night stay and got off a redeye, the attempted at personalized service becomes a bit annoying. But that’s one of the many reasons I don’t envy the job of hotel front desk associates

Sigh. 10 minute wait to check in?

Has he never tried checking in at a Vegas hotel on a Friday afternoon? Or into Tokyo business hotel on a Monday afternoon?

Sigh.