FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Taipei: Which Starwood? [Master thread]
View Single Post
Old Apr 22, 2016, 10:55 am
illico

Originally Posted by lcpteck
I'll be in Taipei landing on sunday morning with 24 hours layover to connect to my next flight to the US (personal trip).

Any recommended properties to stay on points? I have stayed at Four Points (as a Gold), Westin (as a Gold), and the W before.

Currently looking at Westin (12K) and Four Points (4K). W (20K), Le Méridien (25K), and Sheraton (16K) unfortunately are expensive on points. Aloft (10K) is out since I rather spend 2K more points at the Westin for the Club Lounge benefits.

Wonder if there are any laundry benefits if staying at the Westin. Leaning towards Westin for the Club Lounge/upgrade benefit (if any) and central location as opposed to the Four Points. Though I'm alright staying at the Four Points as well.
My parents stayed at Aloft recently and said the included breakfast is ok. It is also near a metro station. But that said, between your choices and wanting to stay on points, I would stay at the Westin, though I don't believe there is a laundry benefit. the 4P is a little out of the way IMO.