FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AAdvantage Platinum Card - Just Closed - No Reason Given
Old Apr 20, 2016, 6:02 pm
ELAL747

Same runaround and waiting on letter from South Dakota. If one has legitimate or non legitimate disputes, it doesn't matter. The more you dispute per month, and they offer you permanent credits, eventually you'll be black listed. Happened to me with chase, and for year's I couldn't get a card. My father's card and wife's cards were cancelled, due to same address I had for a while until I switched address. Now year's later, everyone has a chase card and I promised not to open up too many disputes, aka barely doing any business with them except for balance transfers.

Have a bad experience with your food, dispute a portion for not fresh,not hot, etc, you'll get a permanent credit up to 20 bucks or so and then above 20 or 25 a conditional credit. Then, citi fights with place of transactions to try to get their monies back and if they can't, they take the loss. Not my problem, but in the end I become their problem, it's obvious now.

Last edited by mia; May 24, 2016 at 12:45 pm