FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - QR J (A380, 77W & B787) - Ritz-Carlton Tokyo - Sakura, Sushi & a Birthday Celebration
Old Apr 19, 2016, 2:27 am
JohnRain

Programs: Disillusioned Cent
Originally Posted by matthandy
Having just got back from Japan and having also visited Narisawa I'm looking forward to this!
Thanks for your kind comment, matthandy. Narisawa was indeed quite a culinary journey!

Originally Posted by farbster
can't wait. starting to plan for a family trip for March...
Thanks a lot farbster. Japan at the end of March/beginning of April really is a unique experience.

Originally Posted by LM225
Very excited to see another TR, JohnRain, and what excellent timing! Just finalizing plans for our May trip

Looking forward to the pics, and if you're still there, hope you're having a great time!
Thanks a lot for your enthusiastic comment, LM225! You'll certainly have a great time in May. I just got back and I'm in the middle of selecting the pictures for this TR.

Originally Posted by brg
QR J is great as it is on the planes to the US.
I can't wait for the A380 pics.
The next level up is A380 in F class, but I missed my chance on AA miles from CDG-Asia
Thanks for your kind comment, brg.
QR J (especially in the A380) is by far my favourite business class cabin. In case you missed it, I reviewed QR F A380 in my last TR. My plan was to buy a cash upgrade to F this time, but unfortunately the F cabin was fully-booked.

Update: the next installment will be online later today.