FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Domestic F (passenger and service) Follies
Old Apr 18, 2016, 2:06 pm
MiamiAirport Formerly NY George
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage PP
Without a massive reconfiguration of gate areas that would effectively segregate paxs by boarding order gate lice are here to stay. What pisses me off more than gate lice are the F paxs that 20 minutes before F boarding are already in the boarding lane as though the a/c is going to leave without them. I've seen crew and wheelchair coordinators being blocked by some blockhead in the Priority Lane. Of course one or two F paxs leads to more F paxs lining up way early and unless you want your bags over row 6 while you are in row 3 you need to join the same fray. Moreover, IME this trends seems to be becoming much more prevalent.

I've also noticed recently that on the 737/32B/757 the F cabin is now being served by one F, which was the way LUS served the LUS 321/757 F cabin. Not a biggie on a longer flight. Most FAs keep Y paxs out of the F lav while they are trying to get the service completed and a little afterwards so that F paxs get a crack at the F lav first. Given the never ending rise in human crudeness I doubt that inflight will bet much better in as far as politeness and civility. Welcome to the world of 2016.