FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hall of Shame: Photographic Evidence of Disgusting Acts by Delta Air Lines Passengers
Old Apr 16, 2016, 4:18 pm
dzflyer

Programs: delta dm
Originally Posted by nikitta28
Confession time:
One time I changed my babies (newborn and only #1) diaper on my lap (quickly) on the plane, the stewardess caught me and told me to go in the bathroom. I realized as she said something, it was a bad idea and other people around me don't want to look at that. Only family was sitting in my row and I was thinking I could just get it done super fast. Never did it again. Now when I see other people do it I think its gross.
One time exactly as the plane was going to land my 2 year old son started screaming he and to pee and was going to pee his pants. Rather than have him pee all over himself and the seat I had him pee in a water bottle. Figured it was the less of 2 evils.

Flame away... I am now relieved of my sins
Closet we came to something like this is there is a little cubby area where u get off the tram in dfw prior to taking the elevator down to gate level. No one could see us but we were technically in public. Just need to use common sense.