FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Worst * Alliance Lounges
View Single Post
Old Apr 14, 2016, 6:00 am
YuropFlyer

mad_atta, I think we got our winner here. That "lounge" at Podgorica is really the best

I mean, I've had lounges with smelly toilets, lounges with warm beer, lounges with hardly any food, lounges without any alcohol, lounges without showers (plenty of them), or many other things..

But Podgorica.. doesn't have anything but seats, a single computer and a TV, as it seems. Can't beat that.

I'll never ever complain about other lounges

Regarding the KrisFlyer Gold lounge in SIN: Bathroom outside (and no shower) imho is intentional. Food isn't great, but quite OK. I found the hard liquor to be quite OK in comparison (JW Black, iirc) and Tiger on Tab from Ice cold glasses is fine. Wine didn't looked good, but then I'm not a big wine drinker, especially not in hot countries. It's not a great lounge, not a good lounge either, about en par with CA C in PEK I would say. But it's their saying of "Pay for C or get into less good lounges as "Elite" - I don't really mind them doing it." And I've been using it plenty of times.. just usually when flying Ex-SIN in Y, I'll just arrive to the airport with around 70-90min before departure, ie just enough for a glas of Tiger or two.