FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Exclusive (not available to everyone) bonus offer - April 2016
Old Apr 13, 2016, 5:00 pm
kauppias

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
I get annoyed at these targeted SPG offers too, but then I think of the good chocolates at Christmas, the surprise gift of a tote bag, and my 10,000 points from one of the "spin the wheel" thingies they did. I also recently got the 9,000 points for 9 brands (plus 1,000 extra to try Tribute) and I maxed out on the Sheraton nights last summer. On balance, I'm not treated too badly. OTOH, please target me!
These targetted promos do indeen embitter some if atleast some of their promos were more rewarding that would be great but it sure seems more rewarding at other chains lately...

Don't get me wrong I love SPG and their hotels but if other chains are offering more how can one justify sticking with one chain!

No other chain has sent me any targetted promos either but atleast their promotions reward more then just stays of 2 or more nights!

Lets hope the fall promotion atleast includes one night wonders 😃