FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hong Kong First Family forces CX to break airport safety rules
Old Apr 8, 2016, 2:40 pm
yms901

Originally Posted by YuropFlyer
My passport (and neither my "race", if you believe in that) doesn't have anything to do with China.. not even my location (I just like real Chinese food ) but fine, if you insist.. I'm sure I'm posting this from the capital of Beijing (Plenty of FTers can back me up..)

I just don't like when some media - out of pure political agenda - try to make something out of nothing.

by the way, it's 5am right now in China. Either you REALLY like to get up early on saturday morning, or you're not there either

When you run out of arguments, tell your counterpart he's working for a secret enemy intelligency academy. 101 basic internet forum discussion.
What I would see from your words is a mentality of Chinese leader superiority... Your every world is full of Chinese patriotic DNA that nothing is wrong with the "leaders" no matter what.

Of course it's a political agenda involving a political leader out here.

Would it be a security breach? Surely it is. A repilca of the fiasco (available at 100 毛/tvmost)had demonstrated airport staff (AVESCO, AA, CX) had simply refused to deliver a bag of pax from landslide thru security to airside.

We must praise airport staff are defending the security up in the air (but not "our" government).

Would you trust HKSAR government officials denying any wrong-doing in this fiasco? I don't.