FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hong Kong First Family forces CX to break airport safety rules
Old Apr 8, 2016, 12:59 pm
Cathay Boy

Originally Posted by YuropFlyer
Cathay Boy, welcome to reality. Not everyone is the same..
Reality is created by the people of the society. If you let the powers to be to really be super-humans, then don't complain when the government starts to treat you like dirt.

And.. She wasn't acting TOTALLY out of her place. She IS (!) a VIP as the daugther of the "leader" of HK, period. Similar with any daugther of any ruling leader anywhere.
Did Hong Kong passed a law that says First Family are except from laws of the land?

In fact, from what was reported (by the fairly anti-gouvernmental media) she even thanked the airport staff to have it made possible to check her forgotten stuff in. Hardly "Korean nuts", if you ask me..
Wow, just wow. I don't even know how to reply to this sheep mentality. A power family "thank" someone and we should be honored by this. Has Hong Kong revert back to Monarchy?

Calling this a security risk makes you just one thing yourself: a fool.
FAA, World flying governing body, will not tolerate this because it poses security risk. I won't comment on your insults but I see that I'm writing to a sheep.

Anyone with a brain knows those "rules" are a total joke
I see many laws made by gov't as "jokes" doesn't mean I go around breaking them.

Well, do yourself a favour and ignore crap like this and dumb "newspapers" like that apple stuff will vanish. Give no voice to idiocracy.
I hope you realized it's people like you and your mentality that allows people like Hitler to come into power.