FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hong Kong First Family forces CX to break airport safety rules
Old Apr 8, 2016, 12:53 pm
YuropFlyer

Cathay Boy, welcome to reality. Not everyone is the same..

And.. She wasn't acting TOTALLY out of her place. She IS (!) a VIP as the daugther of the "leader" of HK, period. Similar with any daugther of any ruling leader anywhere.

In fact, from what was reported (by the fairly anti-gouvernmental media) she even thanked the airport staff to have it made possible to check her forgotten stuff in. Hardly "Korean nuts", if you ask me..

Calling this a security risk makes you just one thing yourself: a fool.

Anyone with a brain knows those "rules" are a total joke and aren't working in reality. How can you be SURE your baggage hasn't been tempered with? I've had SQ security at the gate smuggling a fake gun into my luggage for testing their own security.. and forgetting it there.. that's probably about 1000x times more dangerous than what happened here.. but of course that poisoned apple junk had to report such non-issue. They seem to know CRAP about real issues at any airports worldwide, if they think this is an issue.

Well, do yourself a favour and ignore crap like this and dumb "newspapers" like that apple stuff will vanish. Give no voice to idiocracy.