FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Conrad Bali {IDN}
View Single Post
Old Apr 7, 2016, 12:19 am
jedicat666

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Platinum, SPG Gold
Conrad Bali Suite

Introduction I blog at www.checkmyhacks.comThe Conrad Suite building has a direct beach access. Overall, my opinion about the Conrad Bali is that if you really want to stay here, get a suite. They are a different category on its own. A great strategy would be to book a standard room as a HHonors Gold member, and hope for an upgrade. Personally, I enjoyed my stay at the suite. And the upgrade just made it suiter.From smoked meats, salmon and sushi to cheeses, dim sum and egg dishes.The breakfast variety was decent, and very private as there weren’t very much guests.The Conrad suites buffet breakfast restaurant is located beside the VIP pool.Coffee machine and complementary tea/coffee.The minifridge.The balcony overlooks the gardens and VIP suite pool below, I didn’t really use this area much as I preferred the living room.Aromatherapy Associates amenities.Double basins, separate shower and water closet.The bathroom is equipped with a nice, large bathtub. Also with a small TV and amenities such as bath salts and luffa.An alternate view of the bedroom, with the walk-in closet area & bathroom with bathtub and separate shower area and dressing table.The bedroom has 2 queen beds, and is equipped with the same TV as in the living room.The suites look newer, and comes with the added amenity of accessing the “suites only” pool, breakfast restaurant and club lounge.Suite rooms are in a different area of the hotel, quite a distance from the main Lobby. The suite is at least 3 times bigger in size than the Conrad Ocean King, with a seperate balcony, living room and walk in closet & bathroom. This is the living room after walking into the suite.Conrad Bali is the only Bali property under the Hilton group currently, with another hotel underway in 2016. It is located right beside the Holiday Inn Resort Benoa at Tanjong Benoa, and is a 5 minute walk to the Bumbu Bali Restaurant. I booked a Conrad Ocean King room (250sgd++), which I disliked due to a mildew smell coming from the air conditioning system. After raising my concern, I was upgraded to a suite room. ($500sgd++) Do note that the hotel was very full on that day due to 2 weddings, which might have contributed to my luck.HOTEL REVIEW : CONRAD BALI – SUITE