FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hall of Shame: Photographic Evidence of Disgusting Acts by Delta Air Lines Passengers
Old Apr 4, 2016, 7:46 pm
davetravels
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
In the JFK T4 SkyClub, I was walking toward the hallway toward the check-in area to leave, and, there was a guy in front of me, who had his well worn, kind of cool, black leather coat on top of his roll-a-board bag. The bottom of the coat was dragging on the floor. I'm pretty sure he knew it was dragging, and didn't seem to care. Then suddenly - - you guessed it - - - - -

He made a LEFT TURN into the men's room . . . . dragging the coat the whole way inside!!!

A few days later (Saturday), I was in the AeroMexico Salon at MEX - - in the men's room. I had just walked in, and, a guy in front of me, dropped a few coins on the floor. They landed right underneath where - - you know - - us guyz stand up! .

He actually PICKED UP THE COINS WITH HIS BARE HANDS, and put them in his pocket!!!

In all fairness, I think the rest room in the AeroMex Club is probably the best maintained / most mopped rest room on the planet - - - but, still, if that had been me, those coins would have been A TIP!!!!!

Sorry - NO PICS!!!