FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ON THE ROAD AGAIN: Breaking Through the Five Million Mile Threshold in Style
Old Apr 4, 2016, 6:15 pm
Seat 2A
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska Million Miler, United Million Miler, Wyndham Rewards Diamond, Choice Hotels Diamond
Originally Posted by jlemon
Well, you've done it again, buddy! Looking forward to your visit down our way as well!
Thank you, JL! You'll find me arriving on the same train, the same car and hopefully the same time as last year. I'm looking forward to it!

Originally Posted by canuckshark
As always, amazing trip report 2A. Really appreciate the personal touch of posting pictures of your cabin! Nothing like home.
Thank you, shark! It's a nice little cabin in a nice little setting. I figure if I won the billion dollar lottery tomorrow, I wouldn't move out, I wouldn't sell my truck and I wouldn't quit my job. I would however start riding a lot more of the world's finest (and most expensive!) trains. And maybe I'd build on a sun/reading room.

Originally Posted by AKDan
On your next trip, may I suggest the sequel to that novel, One Year After.
I've already pre-ordered it on Amazon. ^ There's also talk of a film adaptation of the original. After reading One Second After, I'm also in the market for an older truck!

Right, then - gotta go as I've a plane to catch!