FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ON THE ROAD AGAIN: Breaking Through the Five Million Mile Threshold in Style
Old Apr 4, 2016, 10:46 am
Seat 2A
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska Million Miler, United Million Miler, Wyndham Rewards Diamond, Choice Hotels Diamond
Originally Posted by lb8001
Seat2A, just keep right on writing these fun, interesting, wonderfully photographed trip reports. They're all awesome and this one continues the series. Don't doubt that there aren't many of us that have big smiles appear when we see another one of your TRs appear.
Music to my ears, lb8001 - It seems 25000 words or more is becoming standard for me these days, so thank you so much for taking the time to read them!

Originally Posted by cs57
To repeat what others have said: Thanks for the huge amount of time spent to write such trip reports that are always so well written, with the added pleasure of such good photos. You have a great gift, and the fact that you add memories of past flights so many people that never will know how airline inflight service was long ago is a great addition. Believe me, your trip reports are never boring! Thank you!
Thank you, cs57! After 5000 flights I've got a good number of memories to share. Like an interesting spice in a recipe, they add a bit of additional warm flavor to the report as a whole.

Originally Posted by AvidFlyer1990
Thank you for the TR. I quite enjoyed reading it. Keep it up, and here's hoping to run into you, in one of the DOs!
Thank you, AF1990. I'm a rare attendee at FT DOs - the last one I went to, I couldn't find any of my fellow attendees! Still, I willing to give it another try someday. In the meantime, you're more likely to run into me in an airline lounge. (UA, AA, DL, AS, AMEX Centurion and AirSpace)

Uh oh - gotta run again. These last free moments before heading out on another trip are few and far between. My flight leaves in five hours!