FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best Pizza Places in the USA [merged threads]
Old Mar 28, 2016, 4:35 pm
CMK10
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by ILuvParis
Five us went to Pizzeria Bianco in Phoenix, the location near the AZ Biltmore on Friday evening. Just as good, if not better than the original. We shared three different pizzas (Margherita, Sonny Boy and Biancoverde) and pasta. One of our friends, originally from Milan and now living in London, who visits the U.S. two or three times per year, said it was the best pizza he's ever had in the U.S. Everyone, three of whom had never been, thought everything was outstanding. It didn't hurt that the entire bill of $190 (including two bottles of wine and dessert) was comped by Mr. Bianco himself (because of an issue that had nothing to do with the service or food).
I know you know pizza, so I'm glad to hear you liked the place as much as I did. With summer coming on, I'm hoping to do another evening of Diamondbacks baseball and pizza ^