FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - U.S. Travel Association's Daily Getaways 2016
Old Mar 28, 2016, 8:02 am
miadukes

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriot Gold
Originally Posted by Duke787
Yes - though for the hot tickets items they often sell-out in under a minute (last year I clicked the Hyatt one at exactly 1pm and it was already gone).

Choice and IHG aren't as popular (I remember 2 years ago I bought an IHG one a month later when I needed a last minute hotel booking at CPH and it was cheaper to buy a package and book at Crowne Plaza CPH on points than it was to pay straight cash for it).

Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, and the Expedia $1000 for $650 tend to be gone in an instant (and I don't see anything from the first three yet but am crossing my fingers they participate and I can grab at least a package from one of them).

Car rentals can be popular as well.
Thanks for the info.

I am really just interested in Choice at this time and was looking at the wyndham cuz I can use it for a staycation for 150 not a bad deal. Im just hoping I can nab the Choice packages and I will be all set.

I guess I can look at Hyatt but I havent gotten past the first 2 weeks, I was calculating what I wanted to buy and plus I am at work sooooo....lol (how dare they keep interrupting my travel planning lol)

Time to keep moving on and let me see what else they have. ETA: argh, only the first two weeks are up, just noticed. Well for the moment I am happy with what is previewed.