FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - GUIDE: Admirals Club membership inc. Citi AA Executive card; 1 Day Pass
Old Mar 27, 2016, 7:40 pm
JDiver
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by zitsky
I'll be in LHR T3 doing NCE-LHR-RDU which I think connects in T3 with a three hour layover. My domestic partner will be with me. Seems like it's the same price to do two day passes or one 90 day pass. Does the 90 day pass allow a guest as I think it does? Is the AA lounge airside? Does the 90 day pass get you into anything other than the Admirals Club? It is worth buying a pass or are you better off spending it on a nice meal in the terminal?
I'd recommend reading the wikipost (at the top of the page) in a thread whenever there is one.

A one day pass allows access for one day to one person (no guests) for $50.

There is no ninety day pass; there is a ninety day membership for $99, and it comes with every privilege an annual membership includes - including guests, whether you're flying or not, at many airports.

For more information about a Club see the WELCOME sticky with Lounge Dashboard. For example, the LHR T-3 Club is described and discussed here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...er-thread.html