FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Dual Citizen with Different Names on Passports, which Name to Use on Airline Ticket?
Old Mar 23, 2016, 8:31 am
Set

@ChangingNappies, the link you provided doesn't work

To all of you helpful people, I have an update.

She has received her Hungarian birth certificate and ID card, but not her passport yet.

In a stroke of divine luck they made out the above in her Australian spelt surname!

Questions follow:

1- Can we assume the passport will be in the same name as her birth cert and ID card? (I'm assuming yes, but maybe people here know otherwise)

2- She has not received her passport yet. In the event she doesn't have it before she travels, is the ID and maybe a copy of her Hungarian birth certificate enough for her to enter the UK as an EU citizen?

3- The Hungarian ID does not include a photo. Anyone have a clue as to whether that's normal? It only has a name, dob, place of birth, and mother's name... Would the UK immigration be ok with that?

Hoping you guys may be able to advise, even though the main original question is hopefully not an issue anymore.

PS: I don't think one earlier question has been answered: May an EU citizen enter the UK and stay for more than 6 months at a time (not indefinitely) if they're not studying or working?