FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Westin New York at Times Square, NY, 2007 onward [Master Thread]
Old Mar 20, 2016, 10:18 am
controller1

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Vistana 5* Elite; Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by Eujeanie
I thought Shula's was on the first floor, 43rd St. entrance side. Same level as the bottom of the escalator. I don't recall it being lower than that, but my memory is foggy.
We may be saying the same thing. To access Shula's you walked around the corner from Bar 10 and went down one level of stairs. After getting downstairs there was a bar which they referred to as "No Name Bar". It had a few seats but was primarily for serving Shula's. Shula's was right behind the "No Name Bar". You could also access Shula's through an elevator which served only Shula's and the Lobby Level.

Originally Posted by Eujeanie
But if they have no place that serves dinner I wonder where they get the room service food from anyway now?
I've also wondered about this. It leads me to believe room service is primarily provisioned by food that can be served fresh or microwave culinary treats!