FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cheapest way to get from Stockholm to ARN airport?
Old Mar 19, 2016, 3:01 pm
miamiflyer8

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
Originally Posted by chunky649
Sorry for the dumb question, but I've googled this question and came to a bunch of answers for getting FROM ARN TO Stockholm. I'm looking to confirm if this is true for the opposite way:

I will arrive in Stockholm via ferry. I will be buying a 72hr SL pass for ~$230SEK. The question is: Can I use this SL pass (within the validity period) to get from Stockholm to ARN airport (probably via Märsta station + Bus 583) without any additional surcharge? If not, how much is the surcharge, and how do I pay it? (I plan to do this to catch a 11am flight this saturday)

Similarly, I believe I can just buy another SL 24/72 hr pass when I come back to ARN and get in the city via bus 583 + train without additional surcharge? Is there a machine or office to buy this pass at the airport?
Depending on where you are starting your trip in Sthlm towards ARN, the SL commuter trains may be useful. The quickest but not cheapest is 20 minutes from the city centre to ARN.