FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Your entire A330 transcon gourmet "The Business" dinner choice tonight is CARROT SOUP
Old Mar 16, 2016, 7:35 am
mad_atta

Programs: Too many golds, no plat: OZ*G, AC*G, NZ*G, VA Gold, QF Gold, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by thadocta
Hey ozstamps, great handling of a troll that was directly going against your opinion on the (lack of) service offered on the flight.
Shame he didn't respond to my non-troll post that also differed with his opinion - perhaps he was too busy adding to his awesome total of over three million airmiles flown

Originally Posted by MEL-World
Quick question; was a full breakfast offered on this flight before landing?

If yes, I can quite understand why there was only a snack available after departure. If you look at the 7 hour overnight flights on SQ J to Australia, there is really only one service offered. Either a quick meal on departure or a breakfast service.
My point exactly. While I don't love this as an approach, VA is far from alone in this.

Originally Posted by serfty
The real problem here was the reported poor attitude of the FA, not the catering on the red-eye.
Agreed. And why they didn't hand out menus (which would also list the pantry options) is a mystery.