FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mrs. "No way am I going to India"... goes to India via Etihad & Singapore First
Old Mar 15, 2016, 8:52 am
SFO777
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by naswi
Hello. Where did you buy those Santoni? Looking to upgrade my canvas Sperry shoes. Thank you
Thanks naswi. Santoni is available at most high end men's stores. I got mine at Andrisen Morton in Denver Cherry Creek.

Originally Posted by Speedbird84
Odd. Delhi had the same sort of setup with common-use lounges for a good chunk of time at T3 after it opened, but only until all the various airlines had finished construction on their own lounges.
Interesting. Wonder if BOM will go the same way. Thank you Speedbird84.

Originally Posted by offerendum
I really have to do India
Go for it!

Originally Posted by TPJ
Fabulous report!
BTW... last time when I flew to JAI-BOM in C, Jet gave me a me a meal voucher in lieu of lounge access, but it was for a restaurant located before security. I realized it in the last moment when I was just about to put my stuff on X-ray machine
Thanks very much TPJ. Since I had OLCI'd I bypassed the counter so no one even offered. Not that we needed another meal at that point.

Originally Posted by HMPS
Go offerendum go. ^
You will love it.
+1
Not everyone is like Mrs. SFO777.

Originally Posted by 1P
First paragraph of that SQ menu definitely written by someone whose first language is not English. Amusing!
LOL, I hadn't even read that until you mentioned it. Thanks 1P.

Originally Posted by SQTraveller
This is interesting SFO777 --- have they stopped providing the 2004 Dom Perignon?
Hmmm, looks like they have at least on our flights.

Originally Posted by Speedbird84
There are a number of independently operated lounges there. I mainly use * to Delhi, and there're the two LH lounges, one SQ lounge as well as the 2 AI ones. I believe Jet and EK have their own as well.
Oneworld was using Kingfisher's lounge initially until they shut down.
Thank you Speedbird84.