FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Fairmont Mayakoba Riviera Maya
View Single Post
Old Mar 14, 2016, 9:23 am
gold23

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by Duffman
Stayed here early Feb. I hired Cancun Valet for my transfer. Reliable, responsive outfit for decent price. Was $125 rt for a private car, I upgraded to SUV for $150 rt. We went into PdC one day. Fairmont can call a local cab for you and you can easily find a cab back. If you are going to use this route, I'd recommend you get some pesos at the airport. Prices in USD were ~ 40% costlier.

Btw, you have an amazing vacation coming up at an excellent resort. Please do find the time to do the boat tour. If you talk to Sylvia, the FPC rep, and tell that baby Ari from NYC said hello to her, you'll make her day.

I just returned from an amazing stay at this hotel and am very happy to reminisce
Thank you! We're excited...we're going down with friends and have heard nothing but wonderful things about this resort. I'll keep a look out for Sylvia!

Btw, we're trying to plan for dinner (party of 9, so assume we need to book our times) and while the concierge is cheerful in email communications, it seems like the simple requests are taking a bit long. Wonder if there is some language barrier that is causing....