FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is this United's new business class layout?
Old Mar 12, 2016, 4:44 am
halls120
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by LASUA1K
The seat looks perfectly fine on paper for the 777, but they will need a different design for the 767, 787, and those awful BF seats on the 757.
Having experienced the oft-criticized Club World on BA - which I liked - I think the proposed seats will be fine on a 777. Better than what is currently offered for sure, but those seats aren't going to come close to matching the GF seats.

Given the narrower fuselage, I agree - they will be miserable on the 787.

Originally Posted by bocastephen
This thread is like screaming for a box of chocolates, and then when we get it, start screaming that it isn't Godiva. We are not Godiva clientele, we are See's clientele, and for that reason, this new product is actually better than we could hope for.
LOL, that is an excellent analogy. For me at least, while the design looks fine on paper, I worry about the execution. My fear is that the execution will have too much Jeff Smisek and not enough Oscar Munoz, and end up with a no-frills miserable product designed to satisfy the bean counters.