FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa {JAM}
View Single Post
Old Mar 11, 2016, 12:35 am
sam_goh

Programs: Hyatt Giraffe
Originally Posted by PointerBrother
Does anyone have recent experience regarding the posted additional charges for children 6 and over while staying on a Reward night? We are hoping to visit this property next winter using points, but are a bit deterred by the message on the website indicating an additional $75 per child over the age of 6. Our kids eat like birds and would not get anywhere near that type of value out of the extra $150 we would pay, and it makes the Reward night bookings that much less valuable if you have to kick in that type of extra money. Any additional information anyone can provide regarding this new policy would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
I was told last year that all points reservations would not incur extra charges for kids - but apparently this is no longer true. I had a reservation made last October that I changed to points and good thing I had a note that it was grandfathered in. But to your question - it seems they are serious about charging the fee and I agree, with a 6 year old an extra $75 a day isn't that appealing.