FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Points by Sheraton Seattle Airport South SEA [Master Thread]
Old Mar 9, 2016, 10:59 pm
bsdstone
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott/Lifetime Titanium Hyatt/Explorist, Hilton/Silver, IHG Spire,UA Gold
Four Points by Sheraton Seattle Airport South SEA [Master Thread]

Checked in tonight to the new Four Points Seattle Airport South. It's a pretty good ways south of the airport, but thankfully I'm not staying here for that.

Couple of quick points:
-Hotel has been opened for 3 week
-2 levels of covered parking, which is much appreciated on a rainy night like tonight.
-Check in was a bit on the slow side and they gave me 2 keys that didn't work. They did however, give me free breakfast for the inconvenience, which was completely unnecessary.
-Stuck my head in the gym and there is quite a bit of nice Life Fitness equipment. 3-4 elipticals, 2 bikes, and several tread mills. Also a few machines, and a complete set of free weights.
-Restaurant on site has a nice selection of about 8 local tap beers. Didn't eat there, but they had a decent crowd and the food appeared to be of good quality.
-The rooms are quite large, and the bathrooms are really big. They are also completely white...completely. Not sure how well that is going to hold up. there is scope and some lotion on the sink, and has the on wall mounted shower gel, shampoo, & conditioner.
-The internet connection is fairly spotty and speedtest is only showing a download speed of just under 2MBPS. Pretty disappointing for a new hotel.
-The area around here doesn't seem that great. I have an easterly view from the 5th floor and it's of a pretty run down apartment building. Hard to tell what the surrounding neighborhood is like as it is dark, and of course raining.

Overall, a solid choice for a reasonably priced place to stay in the Seattle airport area.

If you have questions you want answered, let me know. I leave tomorrow morning around 10 AM.