FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Can I change one-way stopover award after flew the first segment?
Old Mar 7, 2016, 7:42 pm
PDXPremier
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by econjon
I've been actively trying to change a destination city on a one way after completing the first leg. Originally booked: SCL-DFW-SAN//SAN-OGG. Trying to change to SAN-PDX. Supervisors and ticketing are all saying not possible.

On the plus side, they did comp us $125 for the 12 hour schedule change for the OGG flight.
I think things have changed in this regard during the past few years because as noted in my previous post from a long time ago, I was able to change PDX-SNA to PDX-FAT after flying MCI-PDX and stopping over in PDX. Months later I tried to change LAX-PDX (stopver)-MCI to PDX-FCA after flying the LAX-PDX and it was a kind, but firm no go. They allowed me change the date only, but not the destination. Speaking of date, I think I was only allowed to change the date to no more than a year from when I flew my first segment. So yeah, I think they've gotten stricter on this one unfortunately.