FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Free upgrade experience as A3*G
View Single Post
Old Mar 7, 2016, 10:10 am
DELLAS

Originally Posted by NWIFlyer
Currently 80% of my mileage is with Oneworld though, something I didn't think would ever happen a couple of years ago, but it's a fact that *A doesn't compete particularly well on long haul Business Class pricing ex-EU (at least for cost per mile on earnings), and the Oneworld lounges are definitely far superior - plus that's not really a market A3 is in. You can blame the lovely people over at the BA board for tempting about 50k Star miles away with their advice on BA Tier Point runs and cheap flights to Oz ...

I only thought about photos just after I finished my meal, I'm afraid, at which point I figured an empty dish might not make the best picture. I guess that means I'll just have to go back again soon, doesn't it ...?
Currently 50/50 with both OWE/*G future travel plans are split between the two. I have to say Im also 50/50 about who has the best lounges also. It very much depends on Airline/Airport than Alliance for me. Take T2 LHR for example and the good quality Star lounges but then again I love the IB MAD T4S lounge so for me there is no clear winner.There are good and bad across all Alliances. Id say ST is the poor man of the Alliances still though.

No probs about the pics or lack of It does indeed mean you need to book some more A3 flights soon purely for research purposes of course.