FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Grand Hyatt Istanbul REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Mar 4, 2016, 1:55 pm
mangoMan

Programs: AA 1MM GLD, Hertz #1 Gold, bunch of other programs w/no status
Originally Posted by h8stn4d
Yes, I am Diamond, but the suite I was allocated has a max occupancy of 3 and I am traveling with my wife and 2 kids. Hyatt has told me multiple times that the only people entitled to free breakfast are those staying in my room--not the second room. Hopefully I don't have a problem bringing my wife and 2 kids in for breakfast, but otherwise, I will want to be able to eat in the restaurant and pay for my second kid.

It'd be nice if I could get everyone into one suite...but I'm not sure I can bank on that. Do you remember the room type that you got using your DSU? They allowed you to bring in a second double bed, in addition to the couch?
h8stn4d: When are you going? I plan on staying at this hotel in late July and will be in the same situation as you: traveling with wife (Diamond) and 2 kids and using a DSU for one room. Would love to hear how it goes for you if complete your stay anytime soon and can report back.