FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amex SPG 35,000 business and personal cards-2016 [Expired]
Old Mar 3, 2016, 7:30 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by livestrongforever
IF I refer a friend and he uses my link, do I get a notification that the friend used my link the moment he applies?
No notice.

This offer is available online only to Basic Card Members. Please allow 6-8 weeks for the Referral Bonus to post to your account after each referred individual is approved for the Card. You cannot earn a Referral Bonus for those who currently have the Card you recommended or for individuals who have been referred by someone else. Due to the confidential nature of the credit approval process, you will not be notified of whether we approve or decline any application(s) from individual(s) you refer. Also, the individuals you refer may not receive the referral e-mail if they have previously "opted out" of receiving e-mail marketing communications from American Express. Any violation or abuse of this program may result in the forfeiture of the Referral Bonus. In order to receive the Referral Bonus, your account must be active and in good standing at the time of fulfillment. Terms & restrictions of the rewards program corresponding to your Card account apply. NOTE: The value of the Referral Bonus may be taxable income to you; you are responsible for any federal or state taxes resulting from the Referral Bonus. Please consult your tax advisor if you have questions about the tax treatment of the Referral Bonus.