FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Any experience with justfly.com?
View Single Post
Old Mar 2, 2016, 5:51 am
Phil Salerno

JustFly.com is Fly By Night

Prices can be much cheaper but be very careful:
Multi City JFK-TXL, TXL-WAW, KRK-TXL-JFK $1160 direct via Air Berlin, $852 via JustFly.com. 27% $308 is a big difference. A few problems I had with them because I had changes: After booking our 14 year old with us we had to cancel her ticket due to scheduling problems. Fee for cancellation within 24 hours was $75 and received refund on my credit card for full fare the next day...OK, I guess I can deal with that, I was happy to get the $852 back quickly.
Circumstances changed and we were able to bring our 14 year old, rate was still $852, Great! EXCEPT JustFly.com will not let you book anyone under 18 on a separate booking or add to an exisiting resy even though A) We are on the same flights with her booked via JustFly.com! B)Air Berlin's policy is anyone over 12 is NOT considered an unaccompanied minor!
Several calls to customer service proved useless, they wouldn't let me speak to a supervisor, just kept repeating the policy. I had to book the flight direct via Airberlin costing me an extra $308. So you will save, you just need to be careful. I'm not sure if I will use them again....Safe Travels...