FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "TravelBank"- United.com Club & Gift Registry Q&A - No new/renewals as of 23 Apr 2019
Old Mar 1, 2016, 2:25 pm
exerda
Moderator, Omni, Omni/PR, Omni/Games, FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K MM; Hilton Diamond
I have noticed some discrepancies on what qualifies and what doesn't.

A couple of times, I have had to call in to have a ticket reissued (typically due to irrops waivers in place), and never got credit--it was like something the phone agent did "disconnected" the ticket as being booked online. A quick note to the MP Service Center has always resolved this, though.

Most recently, I had 3 tickets booked from my account: a roundtrip revenue ticket for me; a one-way revenue ticket for my wife; and a one-way award ticket for my wife.

After the outbound portions were flown, I received $10 in TravelBank credits. The only thing I can figure is that the day before, I upfared my wife's ticket, and somehow got two credits for her one-way itin?

After the return, I got $5 more (the round-trip posting for my revenue ticket, as expected). I did not get $5 for my wife's award ticket (also as expected, though there have been times I've received them for awards, too).