FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What happened to Spirit Airlines?
View Single Post
Old Jan 25, 04, 5:23 pm
andrzej
Suspended

Programs: AA EXP-1.6MM, Hilton Diamond, ManU & Chicago Bears #1 Fan
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by cordelli:

Both the title and the mesage could have been clearer. The website keltawebconcepts.com.au doesn't look like it has anything at all to do with airlines, my assumption was it was something totally unrelated and just a gimmick to get us to click on the link to be sold something. Registering something on a com.au domain just reeks of cheapness to me.
</font>

I thought my OP was very clear and not misleading at all. I did state the the following site has been set-up by the airline in question, yet no word on the airline actually taking off.

If you did click the link and it did take you to some cheap sales site, blast me all you want, and I would deserve it, but to say you or somebody did not follow the link because there was a possibility, is a cheap shot at best. Sorry

I think I deserve a little more respect. Just the fact that I have over 2000 posts should tell anybody here that the chance of me leading people on is very small.

On that note, does anybody have any info on that airline? or is that a non-issue? They do mention Southwest which made me think that maybe Southwest was involved.