FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - EWR Security line/PreCheck/Premier Access locations/wait times/issues [CONSOLIDATED]
Old Feb 26, 2016, 10:02 pm
bocastephen
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by pushmyredbutton
This is what's driving me crazy. C-2 as a whole is usually empty, but Air-Serv is limiting it to wheelchairs only.

I asked the TSA supervisor there, and he said that C-2 is open to anyone, but Air-Serv seems to be either making their own rules or following some ridiculous directive.
If C2 is open to anyone and it's just a contractor without any real authority making up their own rules, why not just push your way past them and go to the ID checker? Sounds like everyone should start doing this. Restricting an entire checkpoint to wheelchairs is lunacy - one line? Maybe. But an entire checkpoint??

Private screeners will be held accountable to the PA, but the PA is more of a criminal mafia than most of the 'families' that control northern NJ...so I wouldn't expect much from them.