FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - dealber any domestic one-way $99, $199 RT (unable to confirm)
Old Feb 25, 2016, 3:21 pm
Adam1222

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by wisenberger
Is there really nobody out there who has bought a coupon and can give reliable information? That makes me the (unfortunate?) first.

Two days ago I received a mail offering AA-flights for 89$. As I was looking for ORD-DEN flights on July 1, I checked availibility first and found seats in all five direct connections. So I bought two coupons and booked the flights right away. Two mails arrived saying that I would receive the etix within the next 48-72 hours.

Half a day later, the next mails told me that booking before March 1 wasn't possible (which was indeed stated in the rules but I hadn't realized - my fault).

Now for the bigger problem: as of today, all flights on July 1 are gone, whereas June 30 is now wide available.

Any advice? I really must say that two faked positive reviews are not the most convincing argument to wait until March 1.
Well if you can't book until March 1, and they never said you could, I'm not sure what advice you want.
On March 1, look for availability on the flights you want. If it's there, try booking it. If it's not, you should have realized that availability on specific flights on specific days was never promised.