FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase BA VISA: Up to 100K Avios - Now with rebate on award fees
Old Feb 24, 2016, 10:00 pm
chandu2013

Programs: Krisflyer PPS Club, BA Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by muji
You were not denied, so that's a good start.

Quite often applicants get that message, and more often than not a decision (especially if it's a decision in favor of approval) is made within just a day or two. Myself, I applied for a Chase card just two days ago, got that very same message, and the following morning when I logged into my Chase accounts I saw that the new account was already listed there (indicating that I had been approved).

So, maybe in a day or two log into Chase, assuming you already have an account with them, and hopefully your new account will be shown there. Good luck, and report back.
Got this same message on 2/18. Called in...rep verified some details; asked about why I had opened 10 accounts in the last 2 yrs. I told him to categorize expenses, which he was happy to hear. He moved $10k from my Hyatt card but said a different team would be making the final decision (never heard that before!) and I would be notified. Called in on 2/23 to see if final decision has been made...no dice...said I will be notified of final decision in 1-2 weeks from application.

Anyone else had this experience? Any input is much appreciated!