FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mini Trip Report(s): MR for kids
View Single Post
Old Feb 17, 2016, 6:38 am
LapLap
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Hi livious, really enjoyed this TR particularly as it highlighted the experience of flying with younger companions.
Not quite a MR, but the only affordable way I could take my young daughter to Spain for the summer holidays this year was going from LHR - OSL - ALC (and back) with the SAS Go fares that were on sale not so long ago.

It'll be a long day, we have no status, and I'm not looking forward to seeing the food prices in OSL (although I appreciate that there will be complimentary water stations).

I saw that it's possible to buy entry to the SAS Lounge for a reasonable fee. Except that fee is only reasonable for an adult.
Is pre booked lounge access really €23 for everyone over the age of two???. If so, how is that justified?
I did an online chat with an SAS representative who said it was but actually seemed rather clueless, so I'm not sure I got a definitive answer.
My daughter will be 6 BTW, she is a very light eater. Unfortunately, I won't be able to leave her outside in a play area and go get some snacks in the lounge (shame, she'd be fine with that!)

Last edited by LapLap; Feb 17, 2016 at 6:44 am