FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club des Actionnaires Master Thread
View Single Post
Old Feb 16, 2016, 3:14 am
jann3

Programs: AY Platinum, LH, Accor, IHG, Scandic, Tallink
I will return to the previously discussed topic: maintaining the CdA Gold status. (message #361 onwards)

I'm considering buying some Accor shares, but I'm still unsure whether the Gold card is just a one-time benefit for the first year, or would I keep at least the gold status as long as I own the shares (regardless the points/nights accumulated)? The terms and conditions of Accor Shareholders Club are really inconsistent, as pointed out earlier.

Originally Posted by A300flyer
So far I thought that you are Gold instead of Platinum as of June, but it seems as if you had to requalify even for gold
[/B]
Originally Posted by IMH
However...: uncertainty arises when we note that this wording is copied from the general Le Club terms and conditions section on status. Other Accor web pages mentioning the CdA Gold card benefit do not say that it's a one-off benefit. (They don't say it isn't, either, but that's the way most people would probably read it.)
Originally Posted by generikz
The Gold status will not "expire" after 12 months, you will keep your Gold status regardless of points accumulated.