FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA: LAX-JFK-MIA-PTY RT $702 in A/J 18.9K EQMs
Old Feb 14, 2016, 10:30 pm
corncob

Programs: AA EXP/Exec Citi, NZ* G, Nat EE, Avis PP, HH Gold
Originally Posted by kirker
Originally Posted by hartlogan
That's a bit vague on the logic and leaves some things out. You would have access to FL at LAX if you're in F on the transcon.
No offense, but that's not the topic of this thread (or the forum, really). The $702 fares in the thread title -- as well as all the other discounted fares between $430 and ~$800 -- are specific to J seats on the transcon.
I'm not even close to offended, just extremely confused. Do you perhaps share an account with someone who posted the prior comment without your knowledge?

Originally Posted by kirker
FWIW, I'm only PLT but had no problem entering the Admirals Clubs at all three airports on my trip last weekend. The logic should be the same for FLs: at LAX & JFK, you have access because you're on a transcon..
You posted that you would have access to the FL on the transcon, which is clearly not the case for the "$702 fares in the thread title...[that] are specific to J seats on the transcon". If not considered disinformation, it's definitely ambiguous. I said you would have access to FL in LAX if you're in F on the transcon, so your comment wouldn't be taken the wrong way.

And, there's comments upthread about someone using a SWU to get in F on the transcon, and others asking if J+EXP+int'l connection gets them into the FL in LAX. So it does relate to this fare/MR/trip, albeit a bit indirectly.