FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: Air Canada New meal offerings for International Business Class Customers
Old Feb 14, 2016, 9:56 am
bimmerdriver

Programs: AC E50K, NEXUS
I flew YVR-LHR in J on Feb 1st and LHR- YYC in J on Feb 12th. I found the drink and meal service disappointing in both directions.

I really dislike that it takes so long for the first round of drinks to be served. They should take orders before take-off and serve drinks and nuts just after take-off. It's been a long time since they did this and I find it takes away from the experience. They should serve a few rounds of nuts for those who like them.

On the return flight, two of four choices had mushrooms, which I don't care for, so it was either vegetarian or one non-vegetarian, salmon, which was not very good.

It's time for another salad offering. It's seems like the salad has been the same for a long time.

I found the second meal prior to landing to be poor in both cases. I'm very tired of the raisin scones. They should replaced or other choices offered, such as bran muffin or chocolate chip muffin or croissant (preferably chocolate). The multi-later sandwich is terrible. Maybe some passengers like it, but it should be a choice. For a breakfast, I'd prefer something hot, like an omelet.

I tried a couple of wines on each flight and I found them to be drinkable, but nothing to write home about.

Overall, very unimpressive.