FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Did TG remove codeshare with ThaiSmile on some domestic routes?
Old Feb 14, 2016, 5:13 am
Thai-Kiwi
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by LoungeLizzard
...so I finally went ahead and booked with Thai Smile because there was no published fare from CNX to UBP on TG. A bit stupid to have it in two separate records, but there is ample connecting time, so not a big issue.

That wasn't so hard to book on their site instead of the TG site.
Received the Travel Itinerary / Receipt promptly and I can also retrieve my reservation on the Thai Smile webpage. The itinerary is confirmed and the payment is approved.

Great. Almost.

I can't see my e-ticket number anywhere, so I assume that it's not issued and the booking was done more than two weeks ago.

...and now comes the reason why I'd be happy to have have booked via the Thai Website and not Thai Smile.
I can't find an e-mail address to contact Thai Smile anywhere. There is a contact form to fill out online, but that fails due to "invalid e-mail. Whatever I fill into that field.
The reservation code seems to be proprietary to Thai Smile, because I cannot retrieve the booking with checkmytrip or Thai webpage.

Question:
Is there any e-mail address to contact Thai Smile?
I'd like to avoid calling the helpdesk (Tel. 02-118-8888) from abroad.
I just booked for the Wife in early April, and likewise no e-ticket number. I scouted around MM, tried THAI, and CheckMyTrip.com, but no joy.

I've submitted a query under 'feedback', and will likely call tomorrow. I'll update any info.