FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mini Trip Report(s): MR for kids
View Single Post
Old Feb 10, 2016, 1:51 am
nacho
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Originally Posted by livious
SAS was spared by the fact that they ran out of the mango smoothies. The strawberry smoothie was not as popular, so they switched to other drinks. As the kids are fluent in English, they have learned over the years to ask for all sorts of goodies. They are not afraid to interrogate the FAs until they get something sweet!
Mine are good in getting me to get them stuff - they never dare to ask (unless I really force them to). I guess they are not Swedish enough

Originally Posted by wazow
I have to confess that I am addicted to the cup noodles in CPH lounge. To the extent that I have forbidden myself to eat them more than once in a month, knowing how unhealthy they must be [incidentally they are also available in the cantine next door where I work, but somehow there they seem to have much less appeal Apparently admitting your embarrassing addiction in front of your colleagues is harder than on FT ]
You think that your life will be shorten by certain minutes if you eat more than 1 cup noodle per month?! It won't kill you if you eat a couple per month, there are tons of other food that is harmful including sausages. I eat what I like and yes some could be harmful but I only live once - I think it's more important to enjoy your life rather than restricting yourself into only eating something because it's healthy. My friend stops eating McDonald's because his wife said it's unhealthy, and she bought a mini-steamer so he can steam food at work, and I can say that he is not so happy about that.

I guess I haven't met you at the CPH lounge as I haven't met anyone taking the cup noodles apart from my kids. Otherwise you can join them to enjoy the noodles together - food tastes better when you have company.

Once during a very short layover at ARN T4, the kids brought cup noodles onto the connecting flight as we only had 20 minutes at the lounge.