FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Priceless Surprises Promotion
View Single Post
Old Feb 9, 2016, 2:29 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by rendezvous
I can't seem to find the FAQ link. I've searched both the HelloWorld site and the IHG promotional page without luck.
The FAQ is right under the screen once you hit your email to play - even you get the "enthusiasm" mark, i.e. ran out of valid play, the FAQ is still at the bottom. Click that, it opens up a window with all your personal data prefilled in a form - your name, email address, IHG account number, should be identical as what you wrote on your entries.

Then choose the subject from the drop down menu (they do not quite fit in the missing plays but pick the closest), write your inquiry in the comment area then hit submit.

You would then get an automatic reply with a Case ID. In the case you need to follow up, you can use that as a reply.

The preference to use the FAQ form to submit your inquiry is, ALL your credentials are already prefilled - there is no need for HW to match your personal data if you use the Contact US form which works but seems to take longer to get response.

Many people have gotten their missing plays within 1 to 3 days after they contacted HW, since a week or so ago.