FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in or near New York (city), USA {US-NY}
Old Feb 9, 2016, 7:25 am
Miesque

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by BrlDsguise

As I recall the Millenium Suite has windows in the bedroom and living area, where the Conrad river view only had a window in the bedroom.

There is only one window and its in the bedroom (its not even the full width of the room or floor to ceiling windows). I would never recommend the place solely for the view and I love staying here (in fact I only pay the extra for the room when rates are really cheap). The hotel is also not very tall for Manhattan standards (top room floor is 15). In the hotel's defense, river or any other sort of "view" is a phrase that is much abused in New York real estate. If a view is important a high floor at the Millenium will definitely give you a lot more, but the Conrad has more of the nicer touches (robes, slippers, nespresso machine, rainfall shower, proper stemware in the room with a corkscrew).

I am actually thinking of taking the Millenium for a spin this 4th of July just to check out the City View Junior Suite specifically because it has views which is the one thing that is limited at the Conrad.

Last edited by Miesque; Feb 9, 2016 at 7:32 am